Clear Pak® BIO
Bio-based, nitrite-free, amine-free VCI Film
A new, innovative corrosion inhibiting film that combines the superior rust protection you expect from Daubert Cromwell with the highest level of care for the environment and worker safety.
The corrosion inhibitors in Clear Pak BIO film are all natural, derived from plants, completely nitrite-free and amine-free.
Clear Pak BIO complies with the strictest occupational health, safety and environmental regulations while protecting your metal parts from corrosive elements during shipping and storage anywhere in the world.
BIO-Based Corrosion Preventive Coating
Nox-Rust EV9 is an environmentally safe liquid that is engineered to be effective and ecologically responsible.
EV9 is a vegetable (soybean) based, biodegradable protective coating. It is made with edible, food grade soybean oil which has been bleached and deodorized and is very resistant to spoiling and going rancid over time. EV9 also contains proven Daubert corrosion inhibitors.
- Water-displacing, and has the viscosity to reach voids and recesses of intricately machined metal parts.
- Low-VOC, non-toxic, non-flammable, and completely biodegradable.
- It can be removed, if required, with high pressure steam or a hot alkaline wash.
- Formulated with organic materials; it can be disposed of down the drain.
- If you store or ship pipes, tubes, engineered parts, fabricated metals, transport equipment or similar, EV9 is the right coating for physical corrosion protection.